One of the greatest strengths of our pan-European architectural practice, is the diversity within the team. Home to 17 different nationalities, each one of our colleagues brings something to the table – and deserves their moment in the spotlight.
That’s why, this month, we’re getting to know a little bit more about associate and project lead, Antonio Dazzo – as well as what makes him tick.
- Summarise your role at Reid Brewin Architects in one paragraph:
As an associate and project lead — based in our London office — I work on various developments across the data center sector.
- How do you think Reid Brewin Architects differentiates itself from its competitors?
Our expertise, knowledge, experience, and proven track record among the industries we work in.
- What would you like to achieve over the next 12 months at Reid Brewin Architects?
To help our London office continue to thrive and build our reputation throughout the UK.
- What three words do you think best describe Reid Brewin Architects?
Dynamic, efficient, and tech-savvy.
- What would you like to see change in the working environment?
Fewer virtual meetings. Since the beginning of the pandemic, it’s become too easy to organise meetings — and meetings about meetings!
- Share an interesting fact about you that not many people know.
My family are from a small village that sits on a mountain in Sicily.
- It’s the work Christmas party and you’re next up on karaoke – what’s your song?
I’m not a huge karaoke fan, but it would be Champagne Supernova by Oasis — the only song I’ve performed on my own!
- How do you switch off while away from your desk?
Dining out, travelling, or playing football.